Sunday 24 April 2011

Simplified w995 Pack by Me !

almost a week doing this operation and finally here it go !
this is my modification pack for w995 .. have a look and use it if you like it
this is my first try in graphical modding
so, if there is a lack.. please inform to me
i would appreciate any comment from you all because i'm new in graphical modding

here some screenshot for my pack :

  





DOWNLOAD THIS WALKMAN SIMPLIFIED PACK HERE :

FULLY CREATED AND EDITED BY ' APPLESTUCK '

learn how to apply this mod pack at se-nse and search for Far Manager
and USB Signed Flash Driver on google

Paste the hb1_08_qvga_walkman_icon_graphics_main_0.ic at tpa->preset->system->icon
and layout files to tpa->system->layout

DO AT YOUR OWN RISK
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR PHONE IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED OCCUR 
HAVE A TRY IF YOU LIKE IT


No comments:

Post a Comment